Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." -Anais Nin

Here we go, numero uno.

I'm pretty sure that I have not been very true to myself lately. A lot of ridiculous and dramatic events have happened; I have lost myself to them. So this blog is here to help me return to myself.

So here I am thousands of miles from home (not to mention in a foreign country). Trying to raise children that are not mine. Missing my mother. Missing home. And looking for the courage to keep going. I know that in the end I will make it. Heck it took me forever to get my degree but I did it. I can do this.

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister! You can do it! I believe in you!:o) So much for us to learn...so much life to live. Glad to have you aboard the blogging world! I know it needed you!:o)

    ReplyDelete